Effective Date: Updated May 22, 2018
Conscious Bedtime Stories, the provider of consciousstories.com, understands that our users may be concerned about how we collect, use, and disclose Personal Information. Your privacy is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
Types of Information Collected
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
1. information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
2. information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
3. information, such as your email address, that you enter when you register with our website;
4. information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our emails and/or newsletters or place an order in our online store;
5. information that you enter while using the services on our website;
6. information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
7. information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transactions you make through our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details.
8. information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet, which includes your username, profile pictures, and the content of your posts;
9. information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata;
10. any other personal information that you send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy
Use of Personal Information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
F. International data transfers
You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this section.
Disclosure of Non Personally Identifiable Information
We may disclose any Non Personally Identifiable Information we collect to our strategic business partners, potential business partners, investors, advisors and customers. This information is usually disclosed in terms of aggregate numbers. Since the information cannot be traced back to you directly, you may not “opt out” of our use of such Non Personally Identifiable Information.
Security of Personal Information
We employ commercially reasonable technology and systems to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, sensitive information is transmitted to us in an encrypted format using secure socket layer technology. However, no protection methods are 100% secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee the 100% security of your Personal Information. We are not responsible for any disclosure of Personal Information due to any errors in transmission of your information, or any unauthorized third-party access or any other acts by third parties, or any acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control.
Public Nature of Certain Website Content
The Services provided by Satiama.com now or in the future may be accessible by the public. Examples of publicly accessible information include but are not limited to any posts to any chat groups, forums or discussion boards hosted by Satiama.com. We are not responsible for third parties uses of any Personal Information contained in these public disclosures.
The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
Receipt of Marketing Materials
You may “opt out” from receiving marketing materials from us at the time you are providing us with the Personal Information. For example, when becoming a registered User with us, you will have the opportunity to decide whether you want to receive additional promotional materials from us in the future. If at any time you wish to discontinue receiving promotional materials from ConsciousStories.com, please follow the instructions for removal contained on the most recent communication from ConsciousStories.com or please email mama@ConsciousStories.com.
Information Concerning Children
Our Services are only for those adults and children over the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. We will affirmatively delete any information which we have knowledge came from or pertains to a child under the age of 13. Children between the ages of 13 and 18 may use our Website and Services only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a child between the ages of 13 and 18 and you do not want your child’s Personal Information in our records, or do not wish to receive communications from us, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Customer Service, Conscious Stories, 1831 12th Avenue South, Ste 118, Nashville TN 37203